Friday 29 March 2013

S.F

There is no simple or easy way to explain how much I love you. I try so hard but all I end up doing is crying. I love you for all the reason I can think of.
I love you without reason. I love you the most any given person can love another. But it feels like more. In a sea of faces, you’re all I see. I don't think I will ever feel a more aching, all-consuming love for anyone at all. Not now, not never. Our love was like a carnival in it's early days: knots in our tummies, raced hearts, sweaty palms, giggles, measured conversations, awkward silences, held breaths.

And then we mourned in the middle where we thought the passion was lost.

But then we came back to each other. We realized the passion wasn't lost. I realized the passion wasn't lost or gone or forsaken by either of us.

It only became quieter, softer and calmer now. It had seeped into our bloods, creeped into our bones, crawled into every inch of our every vein. It became a part of who I was and who you were. We became a part of us.

I love you selflessly, selfishly. I love you unconditionally and for all time. I’ve memorized you but it's still not enough. You'll always be the one to destroy me, shred me to pieces. push/push/push me further and further towards the edge. You'll always be the one to save me, pull/pull/pull me in, where I am home and I am safe. You have taught me so many magnificent things, and above all, you've shown me that I am worthy of your love and you are more than worthy of mine. You numb me yet you're the only one that shakes my core thus.

You are my only constant. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment