Saturday 2 March 2013

to you

I'm sorry I walked out on you before. I will never forgive myself even if you forgive me which you won't ever and I don't expect you to. I'm sorry I walked out on you because when I walked out on you I walked out on myself too. I know it doesn't mean anything that I came back and maybe you don't even care about me anymore but I want to be here now. I want to be here until we finish what we started. I admit I was stupid for leaving you and for leaving us behind and I admit I'm being stupid now by coming back and thinking you'll forgive me for letting you face everything alone for so long but I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry and all I want to do is hold you and tell you that I'm sorry until you tell me that everything is alright again. I don't think that will ever happen though, I read your blog all the time and not once have I not cried reading it. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment