Saturday 29 December 2012

6 impossible things before breakfast

2nd last day of 2012 and I still have no plans for nye or new years lol. 6everalone haha. I haven't been doing much lately, which is worrying. all I've been doing is pimping and doodling on my 2013 planner.  I have this weird amazement for tearing paper and photocopiers. the act of paper tearing is so fascinating and/or therapeutic and it's weird how no matter how much tape you use and how much you try to piece torn paper back, it just doesn't look the same. when I look at photocopiers it's baffling how they work. can't imagine if I was a photocopier. I also have this weird preference for matte stuff, even matte scotch tape. my whole planner is overflowing with bizarre random quotes and torn excerpts from Alice in Wonderland. listening to shm in preparation for their concert, quite excited since it's gna be the "last" party before I actually get down to studying. I shall go get food now. and maybe think of something to do for countdown lol bye.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment