Monday 31 December 2012

not a very happy new year

not excited for the new year at all. I don't have resolutions. is it weird that I'm not pissed off by the heavy downpour? I think a part of me will always know rejection like it happened yesterday. all I need to remember in the new year is that I need to remember. remember to forget. remember to love. rain rain rain. I need to hate people more. be a bigger bitch so everyone leaves me alone. did you know that the Caspian Tiger was the third largest tiger species. The last of this tiger was seen in 1970, after which it was been declared amongst the extinct animal species. The tiger was found on the lands on Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Caucasus, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. A levels. I better not screw this up like how I screw everything up. 2013 is going to suck. I'm freezing. we are two halves that don't fit. death is life's best reward. if I have left a wound inside you it is not just your wound but mine as well. happy fucking new year.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment