Wednesday 19 December 2012

seaweed song

Some day you'll see/ Surrounded by angels/ Floating atop of the sea/ Abandon me/ Don't go where they go/ Don't sing all the songs they sing/ Nobody knows you the way you know you/ But I think I do/ But I thought I knew/ Yeah, I thought I knew/ Nobody knows you the way you know you/ But I think I do/ But I thought I knew/ Yeah, I thought I knew/ Between these walls/ Her back, strange glimpse, casts shadows frighteningly tall/ I slow to a crawl/ I jump and I yell but she hears nothing at all/ Stay, stay the same/ 'Cause everything else will change/ And I've always been to blame/ So please just stay the same/ The currents pull me in/ The tide has reached my chin/ The seaweed tickles skin/ Just let the water win/ I'm freezing to the bone/ You'll never be at home/ Just watch, you're running out/ Just watch your body go


thank you for everything. people may talk rubbish about us but who cares, we know what's going on and we are happy the way we are. I don't care if you don't.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment