Monday 7 January 2013

isolation?

never ever felt so alone. I'm starting to bleed solitude. I can feel detachment seep through my pores and loneliness course through my veins slowly but surely towards my godforsaken heart. I find myself peering into, looking, searching, rummaging my desolate soul in a desperate attempt to dig up something, anything, only to find blackholes. too many blackholes I cannot count them. putrid, rotten, sour, decomposed, rancid, stale, decaying, festering. I feel like a wound that's left out in the open for too long. flies are starting to gather. maggots. did you know that bush flies remain joined together for 80 minutes when mating? pretty amazing. I don't know what else to do except to keep running. maybe this is for the better and there are better things in store for me. I need to drown. 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment