Wednesday 2 January 2013

no sense nonsense

great day with qi and che today. still sick. crazy weather. couldn't believe I just went on and on about my thoughts to che. got drenched outside coffeebean. didn't mind. my verbalized thoughts are so jarring. lovely company. I need to remember that nobody gives two fucks about what I have to say. I love it when it rains. think I drowned her with my nonsense. I feel bad now. went to see a doctor in the morning and motherfucker thought I was insane. when I open my mouth to speak it scares me how scarred I sound. there's just something about a thunderstorm that gets to me. my words are so vulgar. he prescribed me anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills. maybe it's because there are boundless thunderstorms inside me. my speech is so coarse, so offensive. I think the doctor's insane. not alot of things stir me like thunderstorms do. ate my favourite noodles. drank my favourite drink.  no wonder no one listens. craving for a donut. my thoughts scare me. I scare me. 

xx



thun·der·storm

 [thuhn-der-stawrm] 
noun
a transient storm of lightning and thunderusually with rain andgusty winds, sometimes with hail or snow, produced bycumulonimbus clouds.
Also called electrical storm.

Origin: 
1645–55; thunder + storm


thun·der

 [thuhn-der] 
noun
1.
a loud, explosive, resounding noise produced by the explosive expansion of air heated by a lightning discharge.


storm

 [stawrm] 
noun
1.
a disturbance of the normal condition of the atmosphere,manifesting itself by winds of unusual force or direction, often accompanied by rain, snow, hail, thunder, and lightning, orflying sand or dust.
2.
a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, or a violent outbreak of thunder and lightning, unaccompanied by strong winds.
3.
Also called violent stormMeteorology a wind of 64–72 miles per hour (29–32 m/sec).


light·ning

 [lahyt-ning] noun


noun
1.
a brilliant electric spark discharge in the atmosphere, occurringwithin a thundercloud, between clouds, or between a cloud and the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment