Saturday 19 January 2013

sign me up Santa Fe

I don't understand why the worst things happen to the best people. I don't understand why the best things happen to the worst people. the best way out is always through.I don't understand why the worst things happen to the best people. I am weak. I don't understand why the worst things happen to the best people. I am tired. I don't understand why the worst things happen to the best people. every single day is just spent counting down and catching up. what if we lived backwards? what if we lived every event backwards? like we live the end of an event before the beginning, and make the end the beginning? like we knew what was going to happen because we've lived it before. would we still live it then? I don't think I'm making sense. I don't understand why the worst things happen to the best people.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment